We are Sisense.
Sisense is a fast growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a talented and passionate Outbound Sales Development Representative to join our awesome team. We are seeking a gifted hunter for lead qualification and development for the EMEA market.
Our ideal Outbound Sales Development Representative is an effective communicator. The Outbound SDR loves to reach out to decision makers at companies that may never have heard of Sisense and to bring back qualified prospects with a need for our software.
What You’ll Do?
- Become an expert in engaging and converting prospects over the phone
- Profile potential prospects via predetermined criteria
- Quickly research and strategize an approach to create interest and engage
- Be able to identify and leverage compelling new business entryways for targeted outreach
- Manage a variety of sales automation and online prospecting tools
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the SMB and Enterprise pipelines by scheduling demos with qualified prospects
- Prioritize and manage the lead queue volume effectively to maximize new sales opportunities.
- Work closely with Account Executives to move prospects through pipeline and closing
- Learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Sisense’s product, BI industry trends and competition
- Achieve or exceed quarterly quotas of demos and qualified opportunities generated
What should You have?
- Minimum 1-2 years of inside sales or sales development experience (selling over the phone, cold calling), preferably B2B at a software company
- Clear and polished written communication skills
- Excellent speaking/listening skills and ability to engage prospects over the phone
- Fearless attitude and a hunter mentality– willing to take intelligent risks
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- A team player
- Methodological and organized
- Technically adept and able to use a variety of online and sales automation tools
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Native or Fluent English
- Additional languages are a plus
- Prior experience with a CRM and other sales automation tools is a plus
- Willingness to work Mon. - Fri.