We’re seeking a Customer Advocacy Program Coordinator (Part-Time) to help support and scale the customer advocacy initiative at Sisense. Our ideal candidate will be a curious and highly analytical aspiring marketer with the ability to develop a systematic rapport with customer-facing teams across the organization. A successful candidate will have a strong interest in project management and a keen ability to translate trends and patterns in their day-to-day work into defined systems and processes.
Your mission will be to gather and track a regular stream of Sisense customer and competitive review data to provide actionable insights that enable us to improve our product and better manage our brand. You will track brand perceptions about our product and analyze and collaborate with the Customer Advocacy Programs Lead to make assessments based on that data for use by our Product and Marketing Teams. This position will report to the Brand Marketing and Customer Advocacy Programs Lead in Tel Aviv - 20 hours per week.
What Will You Do:
- Track weekly customer reviews of Sisense and our competitors across multiple review websites, maintain the Sisense Reviews Dashboard, and track trends.
- Maintain a monthly review-tracking program in collaboration with a global team of Customer Success Managers to maintain both volume and quality of Sisense reviews across multiple review platforms.
- Track and categorize all new reviews of Sisense in order to pinpoint trends in customer feedback as it relates to customer support, product features, and overall confidence in Sisense as a brand and product.
- In collaboration with the Customer Advocacy Program Lead, develop a system for elevating key reviews to the Product Team to ensure our customers are being heard by those responsible for maintaining and improving our product and features.
- Deliver virtual gifts and incentives to customers and Customer Success Managers who meet review requirements set out by the Marketing Team.
- Use metrics to validate and iterate on our reviews program.
- QA and upload new customer success stories and analyst reports to the Sisense website.
You Should Have:
- Native fluency in English is a must
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Strong organizational skills and a demonstrated ability to create systems and processes that streamline complex workflows
- Maniacal attention to detail and ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment
- Confidence to collaborate and work cross-functionally with a passionate and fast-paced global team
- A self-starter attitude and ability to take initiative as an individual contributor
- Bachelor’s degree preferred