We are Sisense. Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data and instantly reveals business insights from any data source, any size. We redefine every aspect of business analytics — from data preparation, analysis, and delivery of insights — making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture. Thousands of customers leverage the power of Sisense to get the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and creative leader to lead the amazing web and marketing design, product user experience and user interface and support our world-class brand identity.
What will do?
Head of design at Sisense will be the Sisense authority on all related creative activities.
- Lead Sisense design across Product, Marketing and Brand: UX/UI Design group, performance Marketing Design group and Brand design
- Oversee a homogeneous creative language across the different disciplines
- Define and communicate the design strategy and vision for Sisense.
- Assure quality, messaging and aesthetics
- Recruit, Inspire, manage, and directly mentor design teams
- Constant improvements of design process, tools and guides
- Educate and communicate the importance of UX, design and writing
- Create design initiatives that meet the business objectives
- Generate deliverables that are thorough, concise, and well-designed including research reports, personas, scenarios, conceptual models, sitemaps, functional flows, and annotated wireframes.
- Define and introduce new service offerings relative to Information Architecture, UI Design and Research and User Testing.
- Explain, internally and externally, the rationale for creative choices.
- Excel at working with all departments to ensure the creative output is world-class and continuously exceptional—a particular emphasis here on the partnership with Graphic Designers to maintain a focus on usability and structural integrity as work is translated to visual design.
- Understand our users and measure what matters, learn, iterate and improve in Agile manner
What should you have?
- A Great sense of aesthetics, have a strong gut feeling for what works and what doesn't
- A minimum of 10 years experience creating impactful and functional interactive design with multi-disciplinary teams at any known agency, design boutique or media company.
- Experience managing at least four designers at all levels.
- A portfolio should showcase involvement on at least seven significant Website or digital initiatives for world-class companies.
- Strong hands-on designer with 10+ years of experience
- Leading design teams for 5+ years
- Proven track record of UX/UI
- Proven experience with working with product teams
- Hunger for following current design and user behavior trends in online consumer behavior, technologies and design.
- Savvy designer who is updated with the latest trends in application design
- Ability to prove how design decisions directly led to successful project outcomes.
- Exceptional communication skills to articulate functional and UI choices to clients and team members.
- Recognized industry awards, publishing in usability and interaction design journals a plus.