Ramat Gan, Israel
We are Sisense;
Sisense is a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a product manager who has the skill, personal qualities and motivation to help us take our hyper-growth in the BI space to the next level.
What You’ll Do?
Clients appreciate Sisense because it enables them to utilize any data in the business for smarter decision making, without lengthy and expensive projects. Sisense administrators make sure our solution is integrated successfully and in a robust manner into the organization, while meeting Enterprise grade security and scale requirements. These administrators need an ambassador: a PM who will make sure they can stay efficient and in control of their BI implementation.
You will help Sisense improve and grow its offering to become a leader in the modern BI space and participate in the decision making on how to get there. You will be involved in projects across Cloud/SaaS, the big-data ecosystem and our Enterprise offering that will help us penetrate the global Enterprise BI market even more.
· Become a market expert in the product aspects you cover
· Work closely with RnD and dive into the world of our cutting-edge technology
· Help plan and build robust stable Enterprise-grade systems
· Find and steer the engineering opportunities that will make the most impact for our customers
· Identify customer requirements for current and future lines of products
· Contribute to and execute on a visionary roadmap that will enable our continued growth
What should You have?
You must have:
· 3 years of experience in B2B Enterprise software
· Experience in managing Cloud/SaaS products
· Experience working with products using modern cloud architecture, Linux, micro-services and containers
· Experience working with large enterprise customers
· Proven leadership skills and mindset
· Ability to weigh business and technical requirements
· English at mother tongue level
A big bonus:
· Experience with BI platforms/technologies
Too obvious to mention:
· Self-motivated and proactive
· Excellent communication skills – ability to explain complex requirements in simple words
· Extreme multi tasker
· Critical thinker
· A people person