We are Sisense.
Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data and instantly reveals business insights from any data source, any size. We redefine every aspect of business analytics: data preparation, analysis and delivery of insights, making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture. Thousands of customers leverage the power of Sisense to get the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Talent Acquisition Manager to join our people team, you will be responsible for finding, recruiting, hiring and retaining talented candidates. You'll be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for our company.
What You’ll Do?
- Lead and supervise members of the recruiting team
- Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies
- Design, plan and execute employer branding activities
- Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors
- Plan employee referral programs
- Use HRIS, Recruitment Marketing tools
- Source and find candidates qualified for open positions
- perform analysis of hiring needs and provide employee hiring forecast
- Design, plan and execute selection processes (conduct interviews, screening calls, background check )
- Find bottlenecks in the recruiting process
- Plan procedures for improving the candidate experience
- Use sourcing methods for hard-to-fill roles
- Attend career and college fairs, and similar events
- Determine recruiting KPIs
- Recruitment budget management
What Should You Have?
- Minimum 2 years of experience as TA Manager
- In-depth knowledge of full-cycle recruiting and employer branding techniques
- Hands on experience with posting jobs on social media and job boards
- Experience with HRIS, ATS, and Recruitment Marketing tools
- Proven hiring experience in EMEA and APAC
- Vast and deep experience in Sourcing
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- MA in human resources, business administration or similar relevant field- Advantage
- Proficient in English