We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. We pair our innovation with an obsession for customer success, giving customers around the world an analytics solution that makes it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense’s complete BI software platform offers data mash-up of complex data sets, a radical analytics solution, AI, machine learning, and natural language processing creating the most innovative solutions for how people will consume data in the next five years. This makes us the ideal platform for both startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq and Philips, Skullcandy, Airbus, Fujitsu, and more.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a business and service oriented Head of Strategic Clients - EMEA & APAC who will lead and manage directly the Strategic Customer Success team in IL. Customer Success Managers at Sisense are viewed as trusted partners by our account base. Tenacious, focused and well-organized individuals. Head of Strategic Clients - EMEA & APAC is a key role within CS dept. who is managing a team of such individual contributors in our IL office. The core responsibilities of this role involved managing a team, relationships with users and decision makers within the named accounts, managing revenue and growth objectives, being accountable for customer and partner satisfaction. The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios.
What You’ll Do?
- Lead world-class Enterprise Customer Success Team
- Drive Customer Success Outcomes (renewal, expansion,up sale, cross sale & product adoption)
- Define and Optimize Customer Lifecycle. Ensure customer receives the up-most value of Sisense's product.
- Measure Effectiveness of Customer Success
- Manage the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, as well as performance measurement.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework.
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Actively grow existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities.
What Should You have?
- 5+ years of experience in managing and leading customer-facing organizations
- Minimum 8+ years of account management and/or CSM experience supporting Fortune 500 companies (experience working with SaaS/Cloud accounts – an advantage)
- Proven experience with up-sell and cross-sell deals.
- Proven track record of generating success quarter by quarter
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Strong technical orientation and ability to work with complex technical products.
- Proactive by nature. Go above and beyond to serve as a trusted advisor to your customers.
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Success oriented spirit with a focus on customer delight.
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard.
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment.
- English fluency both verbal and written are a must
- Willingness to work Monday to Friday
- Willingness to travel about 25% of your time within the region
- BI experience is a huge plus.