We Are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well-known clients. We disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze humongous amounts of data without being experts and without help from IT. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting-edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a strong Customer Success leader to lead and grow a world-class CSM team with special focus on Sisense’s most strategic, key accounts. If you are passionate about customer experience, detail-oriented and excited to roll up your sleeves to make customers successful with our product, you may be who we’re looking for.
What Will You Do?
- Lead world-class Customer Success team
- Drive Customer Success outcomes (renewal, expansion, upsell & product adoption)
- Define and optimize Customer lifecycle
- Manage Customer Success activities
- Measure effectiveness of Customer Success
- Delight Sisense customers
What Should You have?
- Regional leadership experience is a must (global is a plus)
- Business mindset with proven excellent business results
- Experience with platform and complex deployment
- Experience with a subscription-based business model
- Experience with Enterprise Accounts (including expansions and renewals) and exec sponsorship
- 7+ years of experience in leading customer-facing organizations
- Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building
- Ideally combined background of post-sale and sales experience
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models with Enterprise level accounts
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Relevant Bachelor’s degree; preference for computer science or related degrees
- Knowledge and insights into the BI/Dataspace – a plus
- Frequent travel to clients