Who We Are:
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and quickly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s Single–Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation and ease-of-use, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, and Philips.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Named Account Executive specialized in outbound deals with a proven track record of success in North Europe.
Named Account Executives at Sisense are hunters, focused and well-organized individuals, and will join our sales team, selling to organizations across the European Market.
You must be comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solution and closing sales over the phone. The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios. You must be able to deliver Sisense's unique value proposition in a way that is compelling and relevant to a prospect's specific requirements.
What You'll Do?
- Search the market independently, locate relevant prospects with a suitable business case, qualify their needs and requirements, deliver real business value and transform them into sales
- Meet sales quota within prospect accounts
- Be responsible for driving new business opportunities through Direct Sales, Indirect and OEM in North Europe
- Sell the ROI of the Data Visualization solutions we provide to potential clients
- Conduct product demonstrations to interested clients via our web-based conferencing tools
- Become a Sisense product expert and conduct product demonstrations to interested prospects
- You will become an expert of the Business Intelligence market and learn how to position Sisense relative to competing alternatives.
What Should You Have?
- 5+ years of experience in selling SW B2B Technology based products in EMEA using Hybrid & High-Velocity sales model
- Previous proven success in Outbound Sales in EMEA
- Proven experience in Direct sales, Indirect and OEM
- Hunter and closer by heart with a proven track record of success quarter by quarter
- Able to explain complex technical ideas in a way that clients understand and get excited about
- Experience in managing the sales process from start to closure with Senior and C-level executive
- Excellent phone & email & social communication skills
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven, highly creative
- A business-driven mindset with strong sales as well as business development skills and can-do attitude
- Documented success in turning leads into sales revenue
- Native English or at mother tongue level
- Bachelor’s Degree in CS, Industrial and Management Engineering or any related field. MBA - an advantage
- Working Days – Mon – Fri
- Willing to travel (up to 25%-30%)