WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SOLUTION ARCHITECTS TEAM:
We’re serving one of the fastest growing professions that has traditionally been underserved. We’ve nearly doubled revenue year over year and we have over 2000 customers to date. Your extensive expertise as cloud & linux wizard will serve you in with leading BI projects and integrations with our customers. You also have the opportunity to craft our customers design, implementation and support for Sisense BI project solutions including architecture, customization and integration to customer’s systems with the intent of optimizing the customer’s adoption and future growth.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will have a much deeper understanding of the Sisense technology, how Sisense customers can utilize it and how to use it
- You will better understand the Sisense Architecture
- You will start interacting with Sisense customers and getting to know their challenges
- You will do lots of hands on exercises in order to know the ins and outs of Sisense technology
- You will also start shadowing calls with Senior Solution Architects
- You will continue to shadow Solution Reviews with customers
- You will be familiar with the different types of Solution Architect engagements and project types
- You will learn Sisense Solution Architects methodologies and tools you’ll use
- You will do several internal projects on how to go from Data to Dashboard
- You will learn more Solutions Architect soft skills such as session management, how to interact with customers, working with customer success managers, BI consultants and other teams as well as handling challenging situations
- You’ll begin compiling Sisense best practices for our Cloud-native architecture
- Assist other members of the team with solution review and design activities
- You’ll have your first solution architect projects shadowed and mentored by a Senior Solution Architect
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are a technical lead of all aspects for a successful implementation from requirements and design to training and delivery.
- You own the implementation and integration of complex customers’ projects.
- You have executed an extensive analysis to design the solution and describe it through architecture and design artifacts.
- You have led complex troubleshooting forums including communication with customers technical exec - status update, expectation setting, present solution etc.
- You’ve presented and proposed solutions while maintaining ongoing technical discussions with the customer across all levels, including exec.
- You have coached and supervised technical team members.
- You’ve championed best practices for technical cloud and kubernetes based deployments.
- You can provide many examples of your technical problem solving expertise.
- You can communicate complex concepts in a clear and professional manner.
- You thrive in a fast paced, high-growth environments while working with a team.
- You are a lifelong learner with insatiable curiosity.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.