WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
This is an opportunity to take your sales skills to the next level by selling a sophisticated, technical product in a greenfield territory. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience at target accounts with a product that immediately delivers value.
Our VP of Corporate Sales Yair Areli was employee #9 at Sisense, and has seen us grow to over 700 employees. He has been extremely successful in scaling our sales teams at a high and effective pace.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Business Development Representative training program where you’ll learn about Sisense’s values and culture, get equipped with various sales techniques and gain a basic understanding of Sisense’s offering, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- Your first two weeks and book your first outbound qualification call within your first month.
- You’ll craft a strategic account penetration plan for your book of business and begin actively driving new opportunities within that account base.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll achieve 70% of a fully ramped quota.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and essential to its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices and be able to on-board and help train new starters.
- You’ll achieve 100% of a fully ramped quota.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in effectively developing and managing outbound pipeline at a SaaS company.
- You’ve created high quality outbound campaigns and engaged potential customers.
- You are a trusted resource and have developed relationships with prospective customers.
- You thrive in a high growth environment where you are a primary source for prospect feedback.
- You’ve taken a “no” and turned it into a “yes.”
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.