What Are We Looking For?
As a Director of Sales , you will be responsible for the analytics and strategy behind creating an effective team of 8+ sales professionals. As a second step and within 6-12 months you will hire / promote a sales member and grow the team to 15-16. This is a demanding, complex and fast paced role that will give you the opportunity to have a very direct impact on Sisense's success. Your leadership skills, business acumen and ability to build strong relationships externally and internally are key. You will be a member of an ambitious and growing team with the potential to help define the vision for how we support and grow our business.
What Will You Do?
- Responsible for the target attainment of your team members
- Execute the training and onboarding of new sales executive as well as continuously train your team to improve their skills
- Lead sales related, cross departmental initiatives with Customer success, business development and sales engineering
- Demonstrates cross-functional expertise and the ability to thrive in a highly complex environment
- Sponsor customer relationships as the exec and assist your team members in getting the customers to sign up with Sisense
- Development and maintain reporting to track all key operating metrics for the team
- Develop project plans, strategy, staffing, scheduling, identification of risks, contingency plans, and allocation of available resources
- Identify opportunities to improve processes and overall success of your team and Sisense
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and have strong organizational skills
- Provide accurate forecast regarding the business
- Leadership capabilities, including people development/coaching, objective setting, and measurement skills
What Should You Have?
- 3-5 years directly managing a team of sales professionals
- Proven experience growing new customer account base, exceeding budgeted sales targets and consistently winning.
- Must work well with cross functional departments to maximize an overall positive growth results
- Knowledge in sales methodologies such as MEDDPPICC, Challenger Sale and proven ability to use them in practice
- Success building internal and client facing relationships
- Ability to be very supportive and hands-on with individuals and your team in order to drive results
- BS/BA required
- Effective time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Maintains direction and focus through proactive planning and organized approaches to work
- Demonstrated poise and grace under pressure
- Communicates a 'can do' attitude and positive outlook, minimizing negative behaviors
- Proven persuasion, leadership, initiative, and communication skills
- Superior problem solving ability
- Excellent presentation skills and an ability to engage audiences
- Strategic thinking with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Demonstrates a strong attention to detail
- Willingness to travel up to 25%.