The BDR TL is a gifted hunter who will lead a team of BDRs to master the art of lead qualification and development for the North American market. Our ideal Sales Development Representative TL is first and foremost an effective communicator both inside and outside the organization. The BDR TL will be responsible for building and coaching a team of BDRs who love to prospect, research and reach out to decision makers in order to bring back qualified prospects with a need for our software.
What Will You Do?
- Recruit, hire, train, lead, coach and manage a team of Business Development Reps who are responsible for identifying and researching prospective clients through a mixture of research, cold calling, personalized email campaigns & networking.
- Motivate and maintain a high morale and culture of success for the BDR team.
- Define, measure and implement best practices for Inbound BDRs.
- Achieve quarterly targets set by management.
- Understand Sisense diverse value proposition and sales pitch in order to effectively coach the BDR team to attract qualified prospects.
- Provide ongoing market feedback reports and ways to refine positioning and inbound strategies.
- Keep Sisense management informed by ensuring accurate and thorough records within Salesforce.
- Weekly reporting on challenges, successes, and progress.
What Should You Have?
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Previous successful BDR management or team lead experience.
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals.
- The technical aptitude to master Salesforce.
- A keenly developed competitive nature.
- The drive to be a self-starter.
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Native English
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.