Who We Are:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
About the Role:
Sisense is looking for a passionate and creative marketing manager to join the Revenue Marketing team and help fuel Sisense’s growth. The Revenue Marketing Manager will work closely with teammates across the business to build and execute marketing programs aimed at driving revenue within our most valuable customers and prospects. The ideal candidate will have a strong demand generation background with proven expertise in working cross-functionally to build integrated marketing programs across different channels.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate sales objectives into quarterly and annual campaign plans by working closely with Marketing, Sales, BDR and Customer Success leadership and reps
- Design and unleash integrated marketing programs at scale including regional events, webinars, workshops, digital advertising, email nurture streams, and direct mail kits.
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance
- Use dynamic content and A/B Testing to optimize campaigns
- Partner with Marketing Operations to ensure full and accurate account and contact data is accessible at all times to enable the success of campaigns
- Act as the “quarterback” bringing together Demand Generation, Content, Design, Product Marketing, Field Events, and others to support your objectives.
- Lead regular data-driven account check-ins with North American sales leadership as well as individual Sales and BDR reps to identify areas for special attention and ensure account plans remain on track.
- Act as an enthusiastic and knowledgeable evangelist for Account Based Marketing within Sisense
- 3-5 + years of hands-on B2B marketing experience, preferably in an integrated or account based model, and preferably in a growing SaaS company
- Experience working successfully in teams or as part of a cross-functional initiative
- Familiarity with marketing automation tools (esp Salesforce and Marketo) and ABM specific tools (such as 6sense, Demandbase, and Engagio) is a plus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of analyzing and leveraging data in planning
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong presentation, story-telling, negotiation, problem solving, time management, organization and critical thinking skills are required
- Enthusiasm, perseverance, flexibility, independence, creativity, a proactive posture and a positive attitude are all needed for success
- A Bachelor's Degree is required, with a preference for business management or marketing majors
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.