Who we are:
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and instantly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s end-to-end, Single-Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation, ease-of-use, and obsession for customer success, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2 Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, Skullcandy, and Philips.
Sisense is seeking to hire a Partner Marketing Manager reporting to the Head of Platform Partnerships & Alliances. The Partner Marketing Manager will be responsible to create a marketing program including events, webinars, and advertising with partners to generate awareness and demand for Sisense integrated with our partner solutions. Partners will include some of the largest technology companies in the world and fast growing startups. Specifically, the Partner Marketing Manager will work one-on-one with partners to create joint marketing plans, implement those plans, and track results. The individual will act as a subject matter expert on the planning and execution of “better together” marketing campaigns. If you love marketing, and love partnerships, this is the role for you!
- Develop joint marketing plans with partners to build awareness, create new business and accelerate adoption of integrations
- Work with various departments: product marketing, brand, demand generation, field marketing and sales enablement, and other departments to develop high-impact partner marketing campaigns
- Develop and manage a communication cadence of relevant information and programs internally and with partners
- Work closely with the Partnerships & Alliances and Marketing teams to coordinate associated program calendars
- Develop and deliver regular reporting and insights on partner campaign and opportunity performance
- Understand and help define Sisense and partner value propositions and messaging
- Support the recruitment, onboarding and partner success of key partners
- Support partnership expansion based on joint objectives; help define account strategies and plans to achieve stated partner and Sisense business objectives
- Manage marketing budget to ensure partner investments deliver pipeline and ROI
- 3-5+ years experience in partner/channel marketing, product marketing, or demand generation required. Part of a business development / partnerships team preferred.
- You've done a similar role before … and well!
- You've worked for a fast-growing BI and Analytics or software company
- Must have a solid understanding of marketing programs, events, and promotions
- Experienced in developing branding and lead generation campaigns (e.g., web, social, email, events, above-the-line advertising)
- Have a good understanding of customer marketing/retention and an advocate of partner relationships
- Experience with sales and marketing tools (Salesforce, Marketo and Highspot, preferred)
- Great hustle, strong interpersonal skills, highest level of integrity, trust and confidentiality, good listener, problem-solver, and out of the box thinking
- Must possess excellent project management skills and communication skills
- 20% domestic (and possibly international) travel
- MBA preferred
- Take ownership, define goals, achieve results; sharp business acumen who can design and execute with limited resources and tight timeframes
- Team player, enjoy working across functions and regions; easily operate within cross functional teams
- Experience in a global, fast-paced business, not afraid of going the extra mile for your partner or team
- Recognized as a creative and proven strategic thinker who excels at building and executing plans across all levels and cross-functional business units
- Superior verbal and written communications skills, particularly the ability to develop cogent arguments and present them concisely to a range of stakeholders, including executives
- Tactical go-to-market skills, able to identify and execute against opportunities quickly across multiple marketing channels (e.g. events, webinars, content, social)
- Super organized, detail oriented and ability to organize others effectively, gracefully
- Personal qualities of humility, self-awareness, and self-reflection
- Commitment to and enthusiasm for the Sisense’s mission and product
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.