New York, New York
Who we are:
Sisense is changing business analytics forever by simplifying complex data preparation, analysis and visualization — giving unprecedented power to businesses without the need for cumbersome and expensive IT investments.
Sisense started with the idea that data analytics can be made fluent, easy and fast by radically improving data processing capabilities through technological innovation. After working for several years in stealth mode to perfect our disruptive In-Chip™ data engine and to tie it into an intuitive, user-oriented front end, Sisense launched its first commercial release in 2010 and caught the market by surprise: Suddenly there was a tool powerful enough to tackle big and disparate datasets, but simple enough to be used by almost anyone. Since then Sisense has seen meteoric growth that shows no sign of slowing, with headquarters in New York, and tens of thousands of users across the globe.
What Are We Looking For?
Sisense is looking for an Enterprise Sales Engineering superstar. The ideal candidate is deeply technical with great customer facing skills. He or she knows how to work as a trusted advisor ensuring the success of our future customers. As an Ent. SE, you will work with Account Executives on new accounts and opportunities, taking primary responsibility for mapping the customers’ technical environment, understanding their requirements, and positioning Sisense as the best solution for their BI and Analytical needs. You will focus on both the back end data model and the front facing dashboards and visualization to ensure our prospects' success.
When it comes to deploying mission-critical enterprise software you are the expert; this can be demonstrated by a track record of happy, reference able customers and deals won. They appreciate your technical acumen and your diligence; You will provide the prospect customer with the understanding and comfort that they will be successful with our solution
What You’ll Do?
· Work with Enterprise Account Executives on new accounts and opportunities
· Serve as the focal point for all technical aspects of the sales cycle
· Conduct discovery sessions to determine the best way to support their business, data and analytical needs
· Customize and present product demos
· Rapidly develop and execute POCs (proof of concepts) and design analytical solutions for a diverse pool of clients from various industries
What Should You have?
· A minimum of 5 years of enterprise software sales engineering/solution architecture experience
· Experience leading on site workshops as well as positioning and differentiating solutions for senior IT and LOB executives
· History of acting as a trusted advisor using a consultative and value selling approach
· Extensive client facing experience with deep technical and business discovery capabilities
· Technical mindset, can tackle complex procedural, architectural, and implementation issues
· Strong Relational Database and BI/Data modeling experience
· Prior business intelligence, data visualization and/or data science experience strongly preferred
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.