LEAD AND DEVELOP THE NEXT GENERATION OF SOLUTIONS PROFESSIONALS
Our Technical Solutions/Support leader will drive and inspire an award-winning customer-facing Solutions Engineers who partner with our customers to understand their business challenges and recommend technological solutions to support their goals, from transformative initiatives to incremental efficiency improvements. This leader will hire and allocate resources, perform employee reviews and evaluations, participate in strategic deals, orchestrate engagements across multiple teams, drive relationships with Sales and Customer Success Leadership, and partner with team members as needed to grow the Periscope Data by Sisense business. As Periscope recently merged with Sisense, the Technical Services Leader should comfortably navigate the team through the evolving process and product changes as they affect us the organization and our customers. They may be a player-coach, actively working with their team members to solve challenging problems, and coordinating corporate/external resources when required. This leader must be in San Francisco or surrounding areas.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SOLUTIONS TEAM:
As a leader, you have the opportunity to...
- Be responsible for our company-wide Customer Solutions prioritization efforts, strategic planning, and influence roadmap development for new and existing customer service capabilities.
- Work with the Product and Engineering departments to ensure that pressing and emergent issues are top-of-mind. You will provide quantitative and qualitative information, crafted in useful and actionable ways to help prioritize changes and get them in the hands of customers.
- Design, test, launch, and measure the success of improvements to our customer support model to help ensure the best possible customer experience.
- Present business process solutions to a business or technical audience.
- Partner with the Solution Engineering, Onboarding, Customer Success, Professional Services and Sales teams by providing guidance on retainment/sales strategies, approaches to solve specific problems, as well as representing their team's needs to the executive staff.
- Be an evangelist of the organization, communicate and strategize with the various stakeholders, including product teams and general leadership on how best to drive customer success.
- Strive to build relationships with our Customer Success Managers and Named Account Executives.
- Allocate resources across your teams to maximize impact.
- Act as a sounding board for their team, being someone who the team feels comfortable bringing challenges to and working through a solution.
- Set a culture within your team that makes your team excited to come to work each day because they feel supported, are growing professionally and enjoy each other's success
- Growing the next generation of talent. You will create environments and jobs that allow employees at all levels to grow and thrive.
- Lead a high performing team and inspire them to operate at the highest level.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ve gotten a solid grasp of your team - where their strengths and opportunities lie, the team culture and how to motivate.
- You have a strong baseline understanding of the product. You know the competitive landscape, use cases and customer profile.
- You have reviewed the current processes of the Solutions Team and have a deep understanding of their day to day operations.
By Day 60...
- You’ve set clear goals and metrics for the team for the next quarter and have begun to outline goals for the coming year.
- You’ve aligned with the leaders of all relevant teams (R&D, CS, Sales, etc.).
By Day 90...
- You’ve defined short and long-term strategies that uphold our company’s commitment to provide excellent support to our customers.
- You’ve reviewed all tools and processes and begun to make changes to make the team more effective.
- You have shared your learnings about the team, where you see improvement and action items with the executive team.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have prior experience running a Solutions/Support or other technical team.
- You have strong technical skills and the ability to present to a business or technical audience.
- You possess strong analytical capabilities.
- You’re organized and able to work many tasks at the same time.
- You’re comfortable working in a high-paced innovative and challenging environment, where it's common to take risks and adapt to change.
- You’re an engaging leadership presence that comes across equally strong in person, over video, and through your writing.
- You have a strong track record of coaching and mentoring employees to grow into new roles and achieve increasingly challenging accomplishments.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re onboarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.