High Level Design
OverviewSeveral factors make the reduction of energy consumption part of a property management company’s agenda and sometimes part of a that company's strategic KPIs.
- Consumption of energy is constantly increasing and fossil resources (main source of energy) are becoming scarcer. Due to the the above, energy prices are rising.
- Environmental protection is an important aspect and could be a competitive differentiator as consumer awareness of environmental implications of energy consumption rises.
- Legislation regarding energy consumption transparency and public reporting is becoming prevalent across different countries (carbon reduction targets).
Monitor electricity, gas, and water usage for properties
- Track electricity, gas, and water usage for individual properties
- Compare energy consumption of properties to the previous year
- Compare energy consumption to adjacent properties
|Track individual property electricity, gas, and water usage||Electricity (kWh)||Sum (Electricity)||Energy|
|Gas (kWh)||Sum (Gas)||Energy|
|Water (m3)||Sum (Water)||Energy|
|Compare property energy consumption to previous year||% Change (kWh)||GrowthPastYear (Electricity)||Energy|
|% Change (kWh)||GrowthPastYear (Gas)||Energy|
|% Change (m3)||GrowthPastYear(Water)||Energy|
|Compare adjacent property energy consumption||Zip Code Analysis||Latitude, Longitude||Zip Code Mapping|
Entities Relationship Diagram