High Level Design
Several factors make the reduction of energy consumption part of a property management company’s agenda and sometimes part of a that company's strategic KPIs.
- Consumption of energy is constantly increasing and fossil resources (main source of energy) are becoming scarcer. Due to the the above, energy prices are rising.
- Environmental protection is an important aspect and could be a competitive differentiator as consumer awareness of environmental implications of energy consumption rises.
- Legislation regarding energy consumption transparency and public reporting is becoming prevalent across different countries (carbon reduction targets).
Dashboard Example (sample data)Click on the image to open and interact with the dashboard:
Monitor electricity, gas, and water usage for properties
- Track electricity, gas, and water usage for individual properties
- Compare energy consumption of properties to the previous year
- Compare energy consumption to adjacent properties
|Track individual property electricity, gas, and water usage||Electricity (kWh)||Sum (Electricity)||Energy|
|Gas (kWh)||Sum (Gas)||Energy|
|Water (m3)||Sum (Water)||Energy|
|Compare property energy consumption to previous year||% Change (kWh)||GrowthPastYear (Electricity)||Energy|
|% Change (kWh)||GrowthPastYear (Gas)||Energy|
|% Change (m3)||GrowthPastYear(Water)||Energy|
|Compare adjacent property energy consumption||Zip Code Analysis||Latitude, Longitude||Zip Code Mapping|
Entities Relationship Diagram