High Level Design
OverviewA distribution dashboard Provides high-level transparency of distributor routes, the number of shipments, and timeliness of shipments.
Identify which distributors are positively or negatively affecting the overall on-time delivery rate. Identify what the relationship between the number of shipments and on-time delivery for distributors. Optimize distributor selection by avoiding one distributor carrying excessive volume.
- Identify which distributors can handle more volume
- Identify and reduce dependency under-performing distributors
- Identify distributors by distribution path
|Identify which distributors can handle more volume||Distributor On-Time Delivery / Volume ratio||AVG on-time delivery||Distributor, Time Resolution, Pickup-State|
|Total delivery||Distributor, Time Resolution, Pickup-State|
|Reduce dependency on under-performing distributors||Bottom ten on-time delivery by distributors||Distributor filtered to bottom ten by on-time delivery||Distributor|
|Identify distributors by distribution path||On-time delivery||On-time deliveries – late deliveries; if negative format as red.||Pick-up State, Delivery State|
Entities Relationship Diagram
Plugins & Scripts used
- Remove horizontal borders
- Connect points of scatter chart in chronological order
- Change line type in the drilled dashboard
- Route Map Plugin