In a sentence
Have Sisense’s Professional Services team work with you to implement an initial BI solution within 3 months or less - from the drawing board through initial release ending with further value realization.
The objective of the Jumpstart is to start (or continue) the BI journey in a healthy manner and accelerate your ROI by quickly implementing Sisense in a jointly defined use case.
This is done by working on the following three key tasks:
- BI Modeling and Design
- Platform and Architecture
- Infusing Sisense - Integration and automation
Best fit for
- New Sisense customers who look for faster time to value and gaining a higher level of expertise in the product
- Current Customers who are expanding their use of Sisense to a new use case in a new department/a new product
- Design for one use case: this will include model, dashboard and widgets, including relevant data sources
- A comprehensive architecture and platform design based on your BI and business needs
- Work with your team to implement one of the following, based on your specific use case*
- Embedding a dashboard or widgets into one instance of a parent application
- A working configuration for automated user creation
* No custom code is included
- Conduct a UX development best practices consultancy session
What should you expect?
- Once purchased, you will meet Sisense team members to kickoff and plan your project
- Based on the scope, you will work with your designated Project Manager on timelines, expected efforts, and activities
- You will work with the Sisense’s Professional Services team on:
- Assist your team to install Sisense on your environment and assist with system configuration to meet jointly defined load capacity requirements
- Defining, modeling and designing one high-value full use case to a fully working dashboard
- Produce a Solution Design document
- Consult on Sisense best practices to embedded and integrate Sisense into your BI platform/solution
- Conduct ongoing meetings with your Sisense project manager to ensure the jumpstart project is on track.
The Fine Print
Cost and Duration
The package is prepaid with a total of up to 120 hours.