In a sentence
Sisense Professional Services will evaluate your system performance before go-live based on the predicted volume of users and other requirements, providing you key insights and recommendations to optimize your end-user experience.
The Performance Load Testing and Analysis service will provide you with a complete assessment of future performance based on your current hardware, expected end-user load and specific business case. Based on these findings, the Load Test Analysis will also include specific recommendations and next steps.
Best Fit for Sisense Customers Who:
- Are going live with Sisense as a critical component in their BI solution or Product
- Require a thorough understanding of the end-user experience and system performance before going live
- Seek assurance that their system is optimally set up to support their expected end-user load
- Are looking for predictable hardware costs as part of their scaling and growth plans
A complete and detailed report including:
- Detailed dashboard and widget performance results under different scenarios - number of concurrent users and specific user behaviors.
- Specific recommendations and suggested next steps to optimize performance based on findings
What should you expect?
- Once initiated, you will be introduced to a Sisense Professional Services team, who will lead the load test planning, required preparations, execution and analysis process.
- The Sisense Professional Services team will review with your team your specific needs, expected scenarios and relevant information. Then, based on your timeline and data collected, the Sisense team will plan and conduct the load test.
- Finally, the Sisense team will meet with you and your team to review the report and discuss recommended action items and next steps.
The Fine Print
Cost and Duration
- Sisense Load Testing and Analysis is usually 12 hours of Solution Architect effort and includes up to three load testing cycles, along with 4 hours of project management. This will be $4,000 in project cost.
- Each cycle is based on the same set of agreed scenarios and their recording and is meant to measure the impact of the improvements done post each cycle.