You can export dashboards to PDF, as follows:
- Click the download button at the top right of the screen, and click Download PDF.
You can select the paper size and orientation (Portrait/Landscape), as well as the following configuration options:
- As Is – The PDF will try to render the dashboard in its original layout, like it is presented on the screen.
- Feed – All widgets will be rendered one below the other in a feed-like manner.
- Show Dashboard Title – Turning this on will display the dashboard name at the top of the PDF.
- Show Dashboard Filters – Turning this on will display a summary of the dashboard filter selections at the top of the PDF.
- Show ElastiCube Info – Turning this on will display the ElastiCube name and last build time at the top of the PDF.
Hey! Was this article helpful?
Questions? Ask the community.