The ElastiCube Manager enables easy and quick access to tables contained within Google Spreadsheets.
Note: To work with Google Spreadsheets, you must have a professional Google account, since Google’s API is only available to business accounts.
To connect to Google Spreadsheets:
- Click the Add Data icon in the top menu of the ElastiCube Manager.
- Under the Web Services category, select Google Spreadsheets.
Note: Make sure you are working with Sisense version 18.104.22.168 or above. If you are working with a previous version and cannot connect to Google Spreadsheets, click here to upgrade your Sisense version and learn how to refresh your data.
The following screen appears.
- In the User Account field, enter your user account email.
- Click Get to obtain your Google 2-Step Verification code, and enter it in the Auth Code field.
- Click Connect to Server.
- From the Select Database drop-down list, select the relevant spreadsheet you want to work with and click OK.
- Select the checkbox next to each sheet you want to use.
- Once all relevant tables are selected, click Add.
Hey! Was this article helpful?
Questions? Ask the community.