The ElastiCube Manager enables easy and quick access to tables and views contained within Zendesk databases.
Note: Only non-archived tickets are supported.
The steps below describe how to connect to this type of data source.
- Click Add Data in the top menu of the ElastiCube Manager.
- Under the Web Services category, select Zendesk.
- You will be prompted to enter the following information:
- Web Address: Enter the web address where your Zendesk deployment is hosted, for example: http://support.yourcompany.com. Note: You must include http:// in your web address.
- Login details: Either use your Windows login details if they are configured with Zendesk, or alternatively enter the username and password used to connect to Zendesk.
- Click Connect to Server.
A list of available views will appear in the list box below.
- Select the relevant view you want to work with and click OK.
All tables associated with the Zendesk view will appear in a new window.
To preview data contained in a particular table, highlight the table or view in the list and click the preview pane below. To preview the table, select the Preview checkbox.
- Select the checkbox next to each table or view you want to use.
Existing relationships between tables can be automatically replicated in the ElastiCube by selecting the Automatically create relationships from database checkbox. Likewise fields with similar names can be linked by selecting the Automatically create relationships for fields with the same name checkbox.
- Once all relevant tables are selected, click Add.
Hey! Was this article helpful?
Questions? Ask the community.