The TABLE widget displays a broader view of your data, presenting raw and non-aggregated data in columns, with as much fields and metrics as needed.
- Click ADD + to select the field(s) that you want to add to the table.
To rearrange the order of the columns, click and drag a column up or down.
Designing the Table Panel
Fine-tune the appearance of the Table widget, using the following tools:
- BORDERS: Select the borders to display in the table.
- COLUMN WIDTH: You can resize the column widths as follows:
- Fit to Window Size: Columns are resized automatically to fit the contents in the window.
- Fit to Content: You can manually resize the column widths by dragging the column separator.
- COLORS: Select whether to color (highlight) alternating columns and rows, and the table header.
- WORD WRAP: Select whether to wrap texts in headers and rows.
- INFINITE SCROLL: Toggle the INFINITE SCROLL option on or off:
- On: Include all items in a single page with scrolling. Additional data loads as you scroll down in the page.
- Off: Specify how many rows you want in a single page. Above the specified number, you will have paging options.
Infinite Scroll in the Off position.
Hey! Was this article helpful?
Questions? Ask the community.