This section describes how to make changes in your ElastiCube.
To update an ElastiCube:
- Open the ElastiCube Schema file using one of the following methods:
- In the ElastiCube Manager, click File, and locate the ElastiCube Schema file (*.ecube), and double click to open.
- In the Sisense Server Console, select the ElastiCube you want to open, and click Edit.
The file will open displaying all associated tables, fields and relationships in the ElastiCube Manager.
- You can now edit the ElastiCube. Hover over the table name to see editing options. Common actions include:
- To apply any changes, click ElastiCube > Build the ElastiCube… in the top panel of the ElastiCube Manager.
Hey! Was this article helpful?
Questions? Ask the community.