REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Basic qualifications for the Refer-A-Friend program:
- You must refer a company that is not your company or current employer and has not been engaged with Sisense in any previous, ongoing or prospective business relationship.
- The company which you refer must complete a transaction with Sisense for an annual license within 12 months of the date of the referral.
- You must complete and submit the Refer-A-Friend referral form available at https://www.sisense.com/get/refer-a-friend/ or print the form out and submit it via email to the following email address: [email protected]
- To claim the Referral Award, if requested by Sisense, you will be required to provide your full address and a photocopy of your government issued ID/Passport. You may also be required to provide additional documents required for tax withholding purposes.
Sisense, in its sole discretion reserves the right to reject referrals for any reason, including but not limited to referrals for companies that are duplicative, or are for existing customers, prospects or partners of Sisense. If you successfully refer three (3) companies, you will no longer be eligible to receive a Referral Award via the Refer-A-Friend program and will be eligible to join the Sisense Referral Program.
THE REFERRAL AWARD (Referring Customer)
The Referral Award will be a US$500 USD gift card at Amazon.com or equivalent for local currency and geographically local Amazon online store.
The Referral Award will be awarded once payment of the fees for the first year of the contract with the referred company have been received in full. Sisense will deliver the Referral Award to the email address provided by you on the Referral Form. You are solely responsible for giving Sisense your correct email address; Sisense will not be legally responsible for loss or failure of delivery of the Referral Award if Sisense has not been provided the correct email address. If Sisense is unable to deliver the Referral Award to you for any reason, including but not limited to regulatory reasons, then Sisense may in its sole discretion provide a different Referral Award of equivalent value, with or without prior notice to you.
The purpose of Sisense’s Refer-A-Friend program is to encourage users to introduce Sisense to their colleagues, friends, business partners and customers. However, you may not:
- use the Refer-A-Friend program for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms;
- resell all or any part of the Referral Award;
- use the Refer-A-Friend program to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information or spam, including but not limited to sending out junk emails with the referral link.
Previous and current Sisense employees are not eligible to participate in this program.
You are responsible for determining that participation in the Refer-A-Friend program and receipt of the Referral Award is in compliance with all policies and requirements of your company. Your participation in the program will be considered confirmation of your full compliance with any such policies and requirements.
THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM AND THE REFERRAL AWARD IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR COVENANTS OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM OR ANY REFERRAL AWARD PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
IN NO EVENT SHALL SISENSE BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, REGARDLESS OF THE TYPE OF CLAIM OR LEGAL THEORY ASSERTED, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH (I) PARTICIPATION IN THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM, OR (II) ANY CLAIM ATTRIBUTABLE TO ERRORS, OMISSIONS, OR OTHER INACCURACIES IN THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM OR ANY REFERRAL AWARD, EVEN IF SISENSE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF SISENSE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR OTHER THEORY), ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE REFER-A-FRIEND PROGRAM OR ANY REFERRAL AWARD EXCEED $5.00.
Sisense is not responsible for any taxes, duties or other obligations relating to the issuing of this Referral Award. Any payment of tax or duty is your sole responsibility.
If and to the extent Sisense is required by an authorized tax authority to withhold any taxes on the Referral Award, Sisense shall provide all required reporting and withhold any such amounts as required by law and the Referral Award issued to you will be net of any such withheld amount. Sisense shall make no payments other than withholding payments, if required, and shall not be responsible for any payment of any other amount required in order to allow the delivery of the Referral Award to you.
Sisense reserves the right to modify or terminate the Refer-A-Friend Program at any time at its sole discretion. Sisense also reserves the right to modify, substitute or terminate any Referral Award at its reasonable discretion.
These Refer-A-Friend Program Terms and Conditions are governed by and will be enforced under the laws of the State of New York.
Updated November 2019