Visual Data Discovery for MongoDB
The Sisense-MongoDB connector, powered by Simba Technologies, lets you process big, unstructured data stored in MongoDB databases using Sisense’s award-winning analytics engine. This out-of-the-box connector will plug into any MongoDB source, via ODBC connectivity, and let you query, join and visualize the MongoDB data as part of your holistic business intelligence strategy.
Finally, MongoDB users can reap the benefits of Sisense’s unique technology and ability to rapidly query big and complex datasets. Now you can combine unstructured MongoDB data with other structured or unstructured sources, and reach fast insights via visual data exploration in a user-friendly visual environment.
MongoDB made Simple, Fast
Some of the unique advantages of using Sisense BI tool to crunch MongoDB data include:
- SQL on NoSQL: MongoDB is a NoSQL, schema-less database. Using this connector you can run any SQL query directly on MongoDB to make sense of your unstructured data.
- Immediate query results: Sisense proprietary In-Chip™ technology lets you receive answers to queries at unprecedented speed, a particularly useful feature for working with Big Data, which MongoDB is often used to store.
- 360° view of MongoDB data: Business users can create multiple tables and use Sisense to analyze all of them in one central location, without being limited to a single data collection.
- ODBC connectivity: The Simba-developed ODBC driver takes full advantage of the ODBC 3.8 data standard, including asynchronous execution.
- Visualized insight: Business users and data analysts can transform raw data stored in MongoDB into actionable dashboards and generate immediate insights in a stunning graphical environment.
- Minimal IT \ internal scripting: Enjoy all the regular benefits of Sisense’s intuitive, end-user oriented interface to quickly get up and running without mass investment in IT or technical resources.
Connect to MongoDB in a Click
The native connector lets you easily import data to the ElastiCube in tabular form through ODBC connector. From there, you can query the newly created tables using any SQL commands and witness results to these queries returned unbelievably fast. A drag-and-drop interface allows you to combine the Mongo data with dozens of other data sources, and from there it’s easy to create a wide range of visualizations and build a stunning web dashboard, which can then be shared across to organization to empower everyone with immediate insights from data.
BETWEEN VERTICA AND TABLEAU, SISENSE IS TAKING BIG DATA ANALYTICS BY STORM
Sisense bridges the gap between traditional, full-stack tools that are expensive and cumbersome, and more modern visualization tools that, while business friendly, lack the powerful technology on the back-end to crunch big data sets.Alexander Taub, Forbes
Case Study: Fiverr Ditches Manual Reporting for Automatically-Updated Web Dashboards
“With Sisense all my analysts can build reports and dashboards, change and join data sources, and get insights completely on their own… From the beginning we were data driven, but since Sisense, it’s in our DNA.”Slava Borodovsky, Sr. Director of Business Intelligence at Fiverr