Watch a Sisense Demo
Process level security and Sisense
Sisense adheres to industry standard security practices to ensure that high levels of security discipline are followed throughout our development and support processes, so that organizations can easily implement and manage the solution Safely.
The main security standards we follow are:
- The Secure Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology with full security reviews.
- The DREAD methodology for classifying system vulnerabilities.
- Annual Security Audit and Penetration Test, performed by an independent review company following the OWASP Testing Guide V4 for product security testing.
The Sisense solution is tested regularly in accordance with the OWASP Testing Guide V4 industry standard including the following domains:
- Information Gathering
- Configuration and Deployment Management Testing
- Identity Management Testing
- Authentication Testing
- Authorization Testing
- Session Management Testing
- Input Validation Testing
- Error Handling
- Business Logic Testing
- Client Side Testing
Sisense takes all security issues seriously and quickly responds to all verifiable problems.
Learn More About Sisense Security
on Your Own Data
Did you know that Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC)
on your own data in just 90 minutes? Contact us to get started.