Sisense Eureka! Brought Together Hundreds of Analytics & AI Innovators to Discuss the Future of Business Intelligence
Air Canada, Skullcandy, and WeWork Among Key Speakers at Premier Event for the Business Analytics Community
Sisense also released a virtual data scientist bot that allows anyone in a simple drag and drop to run AI on her/his dataNEW YORK – June 15, 2018 –Sisense, disrupting the BI market by simplifying business analytics for complex data, today announced the successful conclusion of Eureka!, its sold-out, invitation-only, global client event in New York City June 12 through June 13, 2018. Eureka! was an impactful two-day event where senior business leaders and data professionals came together to learn and share innovative best practices in analytics and data-driven insights. Speaker highlights included:
- “Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game” Presented by Billy Beane, EVP of Baseball Operations for the Oakland Athletics.
- “Augmented Analytics: Explore the Beauty of the Human Mind and Machine” Presented by Jen Underwood, Founder of Impact Analytix.
- “Prediction Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence” Presented by Professor Avi Goldfarb, Co-Author of “Predictive Machines: The Simple Economics of Artificial Intelligence.”
- “Analytics for Connected Healthcare Presented by Bobby Ghoshal, Chief Technology Officer at ResMed.
- “Doing Good With Data” Presented by Bill Janczak, Manager, Information Services, Indiana Donor Network.
- “Implementing Advanced Analytics” Presented by TJ Houk, Chief Data Officer, Trupanion.
Sisense also unveiled new AI bot functionality at the event, called Sisense Boto, part of Sisense’s strategy to embed insights everywhere. It not only allows people to “chat” with their data via Facebook, Skype and Slack, but also leverage machine learning to create a virtual data scientist, which can reveal and proactively send discoveries.
Eureka! allowed our clients to share best practices, discuss trends, and learn from other industry thought leaders about the future of analytics. Sisense is a leader in simplifying complex data to extract insights — at Eureka!, attendees had the opportunity to showcase how they are pioneers in their own right, sharing how analytics are transforming and disrupting their industries, and providing real-world examples of the awesome potential of business intelligence.
To learn more about Sisense Eureka!, go to.events.sisense.com
Sisense took the lead in applying machine learning and artificial intelligence to the BI space, with the introduction of chatbots, IoT-enabled devices, and smart speakers such as the Amazon Echo. Now, we’re moving beyond AI that simply provides increased access to data-driven insights, and building out our vision for augmented analytics. Sisense Boto leverages cutting edge artificial intelligence to make its own discoveries — insights that are important, but too subtle to be detected by the human eye — and relating them directly to users.