Sisense Fusion Analytics
- September 14, 2021 9:00 am PT
- September 14, 2021 12:00 pm ET
Transcend Standard Business Intelligence
Sisense Fusion Analytics, the next-generation analytics tool, goes beyond standard business intelligence by allowing all skill levels to analyze data and build customized experiences that are infused into workflows and processes at exactly the right place and right time for everyone across the business.
Sisense Fusion Analytics takes our code-first solution to the next level, expanding the capabilities of its predecessor, Sisense for Cloud Data Teams (CDT), for writing SQL and getting charts in one place, building cloud data pipelines and performing advanced analysis with Python and R, all while using software development best practices.
With our Infusion Apps, you can transcend your organization’s day-to-day reliance on dashboards by connecting analytics directly into applications your users rely on every day, like Slack, Salesforce, Google Slides, Google Sheets and more.
In this webinar, you will hear from Sisense product leaders and Sales Engineers as they demonstrate latest new features of Sisense Fusion Analytics and the Infusion Apps, and share crucial code-first capabilities in the roadmap over the next six months, including Python and R support, Git integration, advanced data materialization and SQL filters.
Join this webinar to learn:
- How to use Self-Service and Code-First features in Sisense Fusion Analytics to empower the full spectrum of users, from business analysts to business leaders.
- How our new Infusion Apps go beyond the dashboard to solve the adoption challenge.
- Timelines for code-first features and functionality such as Python and R, Git integration, advanced data materialization, SQL filters and more.
GM, Sisense Fusion Analytics
Data Engineer, Professional Services