SOLVE DATA PAIN FOR ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING ROLES IN BUSINESS
Sisense’s mission is to provide the only end to end data management and visualization solution on the market. We have the opportunity to connect an untapped audience with a product that delivers immediate value. As an ASEAN Account Executive, you will identify business needs and demonstrate the value of our product to future Sisense customers.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR SALES TEAM:
Under the leadership of our RVP of Sales for APAC, the region has grown to over 20 employees in 1 year and we have about 100 customers. Our leadership team has a proven track record of scaling sales teams in growth companies and coaching them to becoming top performers and pro club veterans.
In this role you will learn to sell a proven product that is industry agnostic. You will have hundreds of named accounts and support of a hard working ADR team and a world class sales engineering organization.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You’ll have completed the Account Executive training program where you’ll learn about the company’s values and culture and get equipped with various sales techniques.
- You’ll gain an understanding all of the product’s offerings, the competition, and the transformational outcomes we help customers across ALL industries achieve.
- You’ll interact with leads and run your first qualification/demo call within your first month.
- You’ll be actively managing an opportunity pipeline.
- You’ll begin collaborating with the Business Development and Sales Engineering Teams.
- You’ll strengthen your skills and technical knowledge with regular one on one coaching.
- You’ll become an expert in the Business Intelligence space, trends, etc.
- You’ll be an integral part of the sales team and its revenue success.
- You’ll have a firm grasp on sales best practices.
- You’ll provide ongoing feedback to the marketing organization based on prospect feedback.
- You’ll be actively tracking activity and forecasts in the CRM system.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You have experience selling into Southeast Asia.
- You have a demonstrated track record of success in consistently hunting and closing business at a SaaS company selling to organizations ranging from pre-IPO to the Global Fortune 500.
- You understand how to sell a complex solution and can navigate opportunities that can take up to 6 months to close.
- You have worked land and expand opportunities as well as closed high 6-figure.
- You are comfortable qualifying prospects, demonstrating the solution and closing sales.
- You consistently build pipelines of 4x of your quarterly goal.
- You have documented success converting leads into sales revenue.
- You have experience communicating business value and ROI with potential buyers in a compelling and relevant way.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, Philips, Flight Centre, DXC, Redbubble, and Pet Circle.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.