Tel Aviv, Israel
We are Sisense.
Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data. Powered by its unique In-Chip™ and Single Stack™ technologies – Sisense delivers unmatched performance, agility and value, eliminating much of the costly data preparation traditionally needed with business analytics tools and providing a single, complete tool to analyze and visualize large, disparate data sets without IT resources. With more than one thousand customers in over 50 countries, including global brands like Target and Samsung, Sisense was recently designated a hot company to watch by CIO, CRN and Information Management and recognized as one of the "10 Most Innovative IT Ventures" at Under the Radar. Its solution won the "Audience Choice" award at the O’Reilly Strata conference and its CTO won the World Technology Award for the invention of In-Chip™ analytics
What Are We Looking for?
The Help desk role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the organization through its technical support and infrastructure. This individual will run IT-related activities of the organization, as well as provide administrative direction and hands-on support for daily operational activities. He should have good technical troubleshooting skills and excellent non-technical communication skills, both in written and oral formats.
What Will You Do?
• Providing exceptional IT Services to Sisense employees
• Responding to support requests on a daily basis
• Manage the IT infrastructure of the company (currently in Tel Aviv and New York) including servers, networks & mobile telephony both in the offices and in the Amazon cloud
• Manage the administration and maintenance of computer stations and software – hands-on help desk
• Hands-on troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery
• Ensures that company assets are maintained responsibly
What Should You Have?
• At least 3 years of experience in a similar position
• Well organized, responsible and able to carry out tasks independently
• Hands-on and service-oriented mindset
• Good communication skills (verbal & written) in English
• Experience working with Active Directory
Technical Knowledge Experience and Skills
• Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Desktop Operating Systems (10)
• Knowledge of Mac OS X
• knowledge of basic networking and connectivity – DHCP, DNS, Cabling, etc.
• Experience deploying and managing physical and virtual environments (rack-mounted servers, VMware)
• Intermediate Windows and Linux Server 2008/2012 OS, Active Directory, Exchange skills
• Knowledge of office productivity software such as Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.