We are Sisense.
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability. We back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with excellent customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a talented Web Designer (this is temporary position due to maternity leave- at lease 6 month with an option) to create amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate should have an eye for clean and artful web design. They should also have superior user interface design skills.
The successful candidate will be able to translate high-level requirements into interaction flows and artifacts. They will be able to transform them into beautiful, intuitive, and functional designs.
What Will You Do?
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to Development
- Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring user-friendly simplicity to complex roadblocks
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and sitemaps to communicate interaction and design ideas
- Meet with internal Stakeholders to discuss objectives for website and other online projects.
- Present and defend designs and key deliverables to peers and executive level stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards
What Should You Have?
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX web designer
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Proficiency in XD, Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to comprehend and design around complex content
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques and technologies
- Ability to work as part of a team in a fast-paced design studio environment
- Have a command of CSS and web design issues, including browser and cross-platform consistency.
- Conduct quality assurance work to identify possible problems before launch
- Provide expert creative guidance on the overall look, feel and functionality of web design projects