BE THE VOICE OF CUSTOMER GROWTH AND ADOPTION AT SISENSE
As an Adoption Manager at Sisense you will be a self starter and a leader, you will build technical and adoption content that will delight our customers. This opportunity will be the start of a community and repository of best practices for nurturing our customers with the right technical value, through the right channel at the right time.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CUSTOMER SUCCESS TEAM:
Sisense customers are at the forefront of the data usage maturity curve and as an Adoption Manager on our Customer Success team you will enable and assist customers who are putting Analytics first across several industries.
As a data company, data is abundant, especially around our product and how our customers leverage our product to reach their analytics and BI goals. You will be data driven and leverage that data to engage our customers with delightful content.
You will join a fun and collaborative team that loves problem solving and prides themselves on providing value to our customers. You will work with award-winning CS leaders who are passionate about the success and value we bring to our customers.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- Within the first 2 week you’ll gain a strong technical understanding of the unique value of Sisense.
- You will become a product expert and meet with Customer Success, Product, Solutions to align on top priorities and expectations.
- Assess and leverage any current content and resources to begin establishing your plan to iterate and implement.
- You will begin collecting a data driven assessment on what main actions that if we take them should increase retention and accomplish greater adoption at scale.
- You will start identifying customer cohorts and creating a data-driven success plan.
- You will begin leveraging all that you’ve learned and being supporting customers live.
- You will build you plan of attack and identify adoption trends using data and put in place a method to flag and proactively address stunts/decline of growth.
- You will start delivering on KPIs and study, identify and capitalize on adoption opportunities across all customer tiers.
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You are a proven leader and self starter. You have experience leading adoption and retention programs at scale.
- You consider yourself to be data driven and take pride in knowing every program that you build will be identified with data, targeted with data, and have clear KPIs for results.
- You have worked across several customer tiers and know how to to study, identify and capitalize on adoption opportunities.
- You are a subject matter expert on all things data analytics and can turn this knowledge into action in the form of recommendations for customers to help them use the platform as best as possible.You have built digital programs around identified customer cohorts and can report on how these programs led to greater retention and adoption.
- You have created training kits and consumable content to enable teams.
- You have built robust content and digital technical assets (such as videos, best practices one pagers that have been shared with the customers at scale through our product (WalkMe) and other digital channels).
- You’ve demonstrated your ability to conduct customer facing training sessions and you take pride in being the voice of the customer.
- You are agile, not afraid to fail and will live well with ambiguity. Your impact on NPS and Product Usage & Adoption metrics will be invaluable.
- We are a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics.
- We’re an industry leader with more than 2,000 global customers, including Expedia, Flexport, Nasdaq, GE, Philips & Tinder.
- We’ve been recognized as a leading visionary in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence.
- We’re on-boarding rapidly! We have over 750 employees with offices in San Francisco, New York, Tel Aviv, Scottsdale, Melbourne, Tokyo, London and Kyiv.
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor and Best Places to Work for our amazing company culture.