BRING YOUR WORD-SMITHERY & STORYTELLING GUSTO TO OUR GLOBAL MARKETING TEAM
Sisense is on a mission to make the world better with analytics. We are a business intelligence and analytics (BI&A) company that makes data accurate, available and actionable for customers worldwide. Customers use our platform to improve internal processes, customer experiences, products and more. The marketing writer will join our global content team, contributing expert storytelling craft to efforts that generate excitement about Sisense.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CONTENT TEAM:
If you nerd out on conversations about how technology shapes our world, and you’re skilled at using words to simplify those conversations, and you have a track record of delivering entertaining, impactful copy on deadline, this opportunity may be one for you to explore.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You’ll learn about Sisense and meet many wonderful people.
- You’ll understand expectations for you to onboard and jump in.
- You’ll learn team processes, dive into loads of reading material and learn more about Sisense.
- You’ll understand the Sisense platform and competitive market positioning.
- You’ll complete and publish at least one piece for company-owned channels, and you’ll have started several more.
By Day 60...
- You’ll be clear on Sisense’s target audience and contribute new content pitches and ideas.
- You’ll have a full slate of writing assignments, some of which were ideas you pitched.
- You’ll have established working relationships with key subject matter experts.
- You’ll have a clear sense for why so many current and former employees say Sisense is such a great company to work for.
By Day 90...
- You’ll report on performance of content that you—yourself—have created for Sisense and have a plan of action based on that performance
- You’ll have presented content strategy recommendations, rationale and new ideas to team members, colleagues and company executives
- Your list of things you want to make will exceed the number of hours you have available to make them, and you’ll manage priorities, accordingly
- Your former colleagues and social followers will associate you with Sisense
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’re known as a talented writer who can transform complex source material into engaging and informative copy of all formats for all channels
- You can point to a portfolio of high-performing content marketing collateral that you’ve created for technology brands (ideally in data and analytics), and you know why the collateral worked as well as it did.
- You’re a capable interviewer and reporter. You know the difference between a topic and a story and understand the mechanics of writing for SEO.
- You partner and communicate well. Your colleagues sing your praises, and they often turn to you for big ideas when it’s time for a team brainstorm.
- You’re comfortable managing aggressive and competing deadlines.
- You’re not precious about your words.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.