BRING YOUR CREATIVITY AND CONTENT MARKETING SAVVY TO OUR GLOBAL MARKETING TEAM
Sisense is on a mission to make the world better with analytics. We are a business intelligence and analytics (BI&A) company that makes data accurate, available and actionable for customers worldwide. Customers use our platform to improve internal processes, customer experiences, products and more. The content strategist will bring fresh creativity and savvy to the talented team that markets our technology.
The content strategist will partner with product marketing and demand gen colleagues, in particular, to stir up marketplace excitement and interest in the brand.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR CONTENT TEAM:
If you are wired to think about customers first, and you get excited about applications of emerging technology, and you want to continue sharpening your chops as a content professional, this opportunity may be one for you to explore.
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30…
- You’ll learn more about Sisense and meet many wonderful people.
- You’ll understand expectations for you to onboard and jump in.
- You’ll learn team processes, dive into loads of reading material and learn more about Sisense.
- You’ll understand the Sisense platform and competitive market positioning.
By Day 60...
- You’ll know enough about our audience segmentation and tone of voice to drive new content pitches and ideas.
- You’ll have audited existing content for understanding of what’s been done, performance and gaps.
- You’ll have clarity on a roadmap for content development and a few big ideas for collateral that would make a splash with potential customers
- You’ll have a clear sense for why so many current and former employees say Sisense is such a great company to work for.
B y Day 90...
- You’ll report on performance of content that you—yourself—have created for Sisense and have a plan of action based on that performance
- You’ll have presented content strategy recommendations, rationale and new ideas to team members, colleagues and company executives
- Your list of things you want to make will exceed the number of hours you have available to make them, and you’ll manage priorities, accordingly
- Your former colleagues and social followers will associate you with Sisense
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED... SO FAR:
- You’re known as a creative wiz; a strategic-thinker, problem solver and storyteller capable of balancing deadlines on multiple projects for varying stakeholders.
- You’ve learned what great content looks like at every stage of the buyer’s journey. You know how to build and deliver a global content strategy that engages B2B technology buyers and decision makers. You can point to examples of high-performing, strategic content and documentation that you have created.
- You know your content marketing fundamentals. You’re comfortable and compelling in presenting content strategy methods, documentation, recommendations and rationale to teammates, peers and management.
- You use metrics to establish, validate and iterate on your content strategy.
- You have a track-record of contributing to cross-functional teams in the B2B technology space (ideally in data and analytics)
- You are well-organized, reliable, big on communication, and your colleagues like working with you (even if you don’t always agree).
- You’re a stickler for briefs. You write well for priority marketing formats, and you’re not overly precious about your words.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.