Sisense’s mission is to infuse analytics everywhere. We bring “power to the builders” by enabling our customers to answer complex questions with data and drive the best business outcomes possible.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR QA TEAM:
At Sisense, we believe that quality assurance is highly important and has extensive influence on the product.
As a System Infra QA tech lead, you will take part and lead activities such as creating end to end system environments for both on-prem and different cloud vendors (AWS, Google, Azure). You will be responsible for all infrastructure, benchmark, scale, and performance tests, developing and executing test plans, and take part in automating them.
You will also work on Kubernetes and Dockers deployment capabilities with various clouds, different storage, and operating systems on Linux and work with both Windows, Linux, and virtual machines on the Data Centers. You will take part in innovating QA methodology and develop automation tools and tests
WHAT YOU’VE ACCOMPLISHED… SO FAR:
- You have experience with leading technical activities yourself and for other engineers in a matrix environment
- You have experience with on-prem data centers and cloud vendors (AWS, Google, Azure)
- You have experience with networking
- You have experience with QA regression, smoke, performance, and integration testing
- You must have experience with write automation tests in C# / Python / Java / C++
- You have experience in CI/CD framework - Jenkins is an advantage
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- You are a self-learner and have a high level of motivation
- You have the high analytical ability
- You have familiarity with web technologies – an advantage
- You have familiarity with Databases and BI tools - an advantage
- You have English proficiency
HOW YOU’LL RAMP:
By Day 30...
- You will learn about the Sisense product, different on-prem and cloud data centers and setups, the automation framework and methodology
- You will build relationships with people in the R&D and Product team globally
- You will start running regression tests and analyze the automation results
- You will work on active releases and test new BI and AI features
- You will develop a deep understanding and debugging skills of Sisense product
- You will work on testing all Sisense different deployments, scale, and performance on-prem and cloud setups
- You will be an integral part of the design and release of Sisense latest version
- You will develop and maintain automated scripts in Python
- You will be a leader for matrix activities within the various scrum teams, and the quality activities
- You will work with the Support Team to improve and identify the quality gaps
- You will impact the way we deploy our product in the field on various cloud vendors
We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips working out of our office in Midtown.
We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
We have close relationships with our customers.
We’ve been recognized by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies