DEPLOY AND MAINTAIN SECURITY SOLUTIONS TO PROTECT OUR EMPLOYEES AND CUSTOMERS
Sisense is the unified, collaborative data platform for professional data teams. We help thousands of data teams tackle increasingly complex data challenges, from ETL through to predictive analytics.
Our expectations for ourselves are ever increasing, and we're looking for someone to help us along that journey. If you love creating delightful user experiences for technical and non-technical users and delivering company-changing outcomes, this role is for you!
You will design, develop, implement and maintain security capabilities for the enterprise and shape the future of the technology environment in partnership with the IT team. While this role will primarily focus on IT Security (Configurations, SaaS security tooling and overall automation), there will be plenty of opportunity to expand into other areas of Security Operations (Vulnerability Management, Bug Bounty and Incident Response) and Security Governance (Policies, Compliance and Training)
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN OUR INFORMATION SECURITY TEAM:
Customers trust us with their most important data. They use Sisense to query everything from revenue metrics to the personally identifiable information of their users.
You will partner with IT to truly empower the employees at Sisense. You'll be expected to design and deploy solutions that are both highly secure and highly functional while moving at the speed of the business. Enabling everyone at Sisense to keep moving fast while continuously increasing the strength of our security may be your greatest challenge. While some capabilities are already in place that will need to be learned and maintained, there will be a great need to deploy new emerging security solutions to proactively and reactively protect our employees and customers.
HOW YOU'LL RAMP
Within your first 30 days you'll…
- Partner with the Security team to understand the organizational mission, attack surface and helping define the appropriate risk-based security initiatives
- Become educated on the security policies and procedures
- Spend time with the IT and R&D employees to get up-to-speed on our technology stacks and current security controls
- Become educated on the endpoint management strategy for Windows and Mac
- Assist with hardening practices for existing and emerging products
- Support remediation of findings from vulnerability scanning efforts
By Day 30, you'll...
- Have a solid fundamental understanding of our products, people, processes and technologies
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure compliance of Sisense's internal procedures and compliance goals (SOC2, HIPAA, ISO, GDPR, CCPA)
- Manage endpoint protection alerts and investigations
By Day 60, you'll…
- Taken lead for endpoint protection and developing enhancements
- Evangelize better IT security practices throughout the company
- Support and perform target risk assessments and audits to ensure process consistency
- Support migration of previous acquired organizational IT tools and capabilities
By Day 90, you'll...
- Enhance enterprise collaboration tools to ensure appropriate security controls
- Support External Penetration Testing efforts and assist with driving issues to closure
- Promote a security-first culture and ensure that all employees at Sisense are able to protect the organization from threats
- Explore additional areas of security like Vendor Due Diligence, Governance, Compliance, etc.
WHAT YOU HAVE AND ACCOMPLISHED SO FAR:
- You have experience working as a Security Engineer
- You have security mindset as a business enabler as part of the core security foundation of driving change with an effective communication style
- You have hands-on experience in configuring and hardening cloud-based infrastructure (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure, etc.)
- You have the ability to dissect new systems, product requirements, features to identify and develop security requirements
- You have basic understanding of security processes (Identify and Access Management, incident management, data security, etc.)
- You have security certifications such as CISSP, CEH, CSM, etc.
- We’re all working remotely now. However, a new office with a superior view is waiting for us when life gets back to normal. You will be allowed but not obliged to visit office on a hybrid mode.
- We hire only people we trust. All Sisensers join the company without a probation period.
- We believe all Sisensers should be owners in our company’s success. We grant all employees stock options that start vesting on Day One.
- We support a work-life balance philosophy and provide unlimited vacations (flexible time off) to all Sisensers.
- We support professional growth with personal learning budget (for on-line courses, language programs, books etc.), as well as corporate trainings, professional certifications and so on.
- We care about each other. All team members have extended medical insurance package and additional COVID-19 coverage.
- We provide Sisensers with a sport reimbursement to support physical fitness and mental wellbeing.
- We're a passionate, venture-funded team with more than 2000 customers, including Nasdaq, GE Healthcare, Honda, Verizon, and Philips
- We believe strongly in a data-driven approach to all that we do. We're constantly measuring and optimizing everything about the business.
- We have close relationships with our customers.
- We’ve been recognised by Comparably, Glassdoor, and Gartner for our amazing company culture.
- We have super high customer retention — better than best in class SaaS companies.