Who we are:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT department. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to manage the post-sales relationship for assigned accounts, for building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with revenue retention and growth objectives.
What will you do?
- Manage the post-sales relationship for accounts by serving as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and request.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment and performance measurement.
- Protect existing revenue streams, identify and neutralize competitive threats
- Actively farm existing account base to identify new solutions or service opportunities and provide valuable account information and insight to support sales.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly scheduled status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Coordinate activities and provide leadership on directions of key projects, initiatives and issues across internal business units.
- Conduct regular briefings on account status to senior management and other internal stakeholders
What should you have?
- 3+ years’ experience in account management/ client relationship support role
- Previous experience working successfully with quarterly targets
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
- Success oriented attitude with focus on customer delight
- Ability to forecast churn and upgrades for account base
- Ability to tailor message formats and content based on audience
- Ability to lead and develop clear and creative solutions to complex issues while managing multiple initiatives simultaneously
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas
- Bachelor's degree and willingness to occasionally travel
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related industry
- 3+ years’ of experience with IT infrastructure and application support
- Extensive use of SQL and RDBMS systems (DB2, Oracle, SQL Server, ect.)
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB or Hadoop
- Experience with implementation of BI projects as well as ETL and BI tools such as; Informatica, SSIS, SSRS, BusinessObjects, Cognos, Qlikview or Tableau