We are Sisense.
As one of the world’s leading big data teams, we are an award-winning business intelligence company with some very well known clients. Sisense is a fast-growing software company that is democratizing Big Data Analytics by pioneering a new approach that enables organizations of all sizes to make sense of their data. Hundreds of companies, from startups to large enterprises, are choosing this new approach over traditional solutions. Sisense delivers unmatched simplicity, agility & value.
What Are We Looking For?
The ideal candidate will be an integral part of the Customer Success team and will get to know the customers best, in order to help them succeed and grow with us. The DevOps Engineer will understand the costumers' requirements and collaborate with the rest of our talented teams to provide them with unique customer experience and service. Customer delight is not just a motto at Sisense, but is also something we truly believe in. As a DevOps Engineer, you will work through complex data environments with customers of all sizes and industries, to deliver exceptional support and value for our amazing product.
What You’ll Do?
- Investigate technical problems and diagnose root causes
- Develop, design and propose solutions to meet technological and business needs of customers
- Manage projects internally as well as externally
- Provide reliable solutions for critical and high impact challenges that customers face
- Work with R&D and Product teams to meet customer requirements and improve our product
- Collaborate with end-users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Take part in the creation and maintenance of our knowledge base and community
- Train customers and partners
- Present complex technical information to non-technical audiences
- Consult on strategic business intelligence
- Database analysis & data modeling
- Drive, implement, support and maintain the CI -CD infrastructure
- Develop the Sisense application on top of Kubernetes supporting a wide variety of distribution both on-prem and cloud
- Implement new services into the Sisense application
- Help automate the deployment, CI / CD of all of our services in a consistent and reliable way and support R&D
- Integrate and develop monitoring stacks as part of the application
- Managing and create environments in the different clouds
What Should You Have?
- Experience in automating ops and dev processes (Python / Groovy / Bash)
- Experience in automating application deployment, packaging and other aspects of release lifecycle (CI / CD)
- Strong troubleshooting & debugging capabilities, both technically and personally in a development team
- Must have strong skills with containers and containers orchestration: Kubernetes, KOPS, Istio, Helm Quay and Docker Hub
- Experience in Jenkins, Gitlab, consul and vault
- Experience in cloud providers & virtualization ( AWS / Azure / GCP )
- Experience with configuration management tools such as Ansible and Jinja
- Experience with Linux in administration level is a must
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- 3+ years of experience with IT infrastructure and applications support
- Experience with global costumers
- Experience with SW implementation, integration and/or support projects