We are Sisense;
A radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to develop better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we accept no less than ‘WOW!’. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What are we looking for?
As part of Sisense's continued growth we are looking for a top talented, Senior Java Developer to join a highly skilled and motivated development group. The ideal candidate will be a multidisciplinary talented Java EE professional. One who can spot the most intricate low-level details of the software being developed - call stack, reflections, byte-code, cost and benefits of various calling conventions - and at the same time keep a system-wide, holistic understanding of the design, architecture, and product trade-offs.
What will you do?
As a software engineer in Sisense, you will be part of the team developing the core of our Big Data Analytics solution.
As part of your day to day you will:
- Work in a highly dynamic & and technologically driven environment
- Design, develop and maintain components written in JAVA and other languages
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components particularly Java EE all related technologies
- Solve challenging problems
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions
- Interact with development, product management, architecture, QA, and support teams throughout the product lifecycle
- Maintain standards for reliable, scalable and secure systems
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards
- Adhere to Agile development principles, while following and improving all aspects of the Scrum process
What should you have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (big advantage to M.Sc. or higher)
- 10 + years hands-on experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP)
- Linux as your working environment
- Strong Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies (JPA2, Hibernate)
- Experience developing AWS based Cloud solutions - an advantage
- Experience building massive scaleble big-data systems
- Experience with performance optimization & high-performance algorithms
- Problem Solver and result oriented with a focus on consistent product delivery
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience working in a Product company with an Agile development process
- Excellent interpersonal skills