We are Sisense.
Sisense simplifies business analytics for complex data and instantly reveals business insights from any data source, any size. We redefine every aspect of business analytics — from data preparation, analysis, and delivery of insights — making it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense is actionable BI that delivers ROI in just weeks or months. We are obsessed with our customer's success and partner with every client to develop a true data-driven culture. Thousands of customers leverage the power of Sisense to get the insights they need, at the instant they need them.
What You’ll Do?
- Assist with logging, tracking and correspondence with candidates
- Track applications
- Prepare requisition advertising materials
- Assisting the team with CV screening
- Contact candidates to schedule and coordinate interviews
- Coordinate for various career events and hiring activities
- Other administrative, clerical and record keeping
*** Expected internship duration:
4 months 60% position (at least 3 days at work per week).
What Should You Have?
- BA Student in relevant fields
- Desire to work in Human Resources
- Good verbal & written English communication
- Skills in digital designing, online social media, and multimedia application software
- Proactive in reaching out to people and networking
- Pay close attention to detail
- Possess a strong ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency
- Handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Independent and takes initiative, but also as a collaborator on a team
- Excitement to be at a fast-growing, “get things done” startup