We are Sisense.
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability, and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them
What Are We Looking For?
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of international B2B paid campaigns on different channels, with a focus on Account-Based Marketing. You will be an integral part of the performance marketing team and will have to manage a budget, drive performance through the creation of Sales pipeline and report on campaign performance frequently.
What will you do?
- Take part in Account-Based Marketing programs - owning the paid campaigns
- Setup, track & optimize international PPC campaigns across multiple platforms
- Run ongoing A/B tests on different performance parameters
- Regular tracking and reporting on campaign performance
- Developing innovative techniques to maximize campaign performance
- Manage a full marketing funnel - awareness, consideration and lead generation, each optimized for its own set of KPI’s.
What Should You Have?
- Minimum 2-3 years of hands-on experience on different paid advertising channels - with large budgets
- Experience in running international B2B campaigns.
- Experience in ABM campaigns and in hyper-targeted campaigns.
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Results-driven mindset
- Full funnel optimization knowledge
- Familiar with a Marketing Automation platform (ie Marketo/Hubspot)
- A self-motivated team player with great multitasking skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Familiar with other paid media channels
- Native-level English
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Curious, forward-thinking, driven to learn and experiment with new initiatives and tool
- Familiarity with CRM platform (ie Salesforce)