We are Sisense.
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept. How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
Sisense is looking for a Project Manager who will lead projects from project initiation to successful go live at our most complex, enterprise-level customers. The PM will be responsible for requirements tracking, defining project scope, and all activities related to timeline management, risk management, and stakeholder management. The goal of the PM is to achieve successful deliveries across all projects as a means of customer satisfaction, cost savings, and resource efficiency. The PM will also work with other internal business functions to coordinate project contracting, pricing and payment terms. Measuring project financial performance is also one of the PM's responsibilities.
What You’ll Do?
- The PM will act as the central function in the planning and delivery process to large and strategic clients
- You will be working closely with the Enterprise Customer Success Managers.
- You will be responsible for ensuring that engagement planning is realistic, all relevant parties are aligned on project goals.
- You will coordinate between various internal stakeholders, such as Product Management, Data Engineers, Sales and more.
- The PM should act as the driving force for both the client and the company to ensure all parties achieve their goals according to the objectives, timeline and budget.
- You will be a part of the CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGERS team and report to Head of CSM.
What Should You Have?
- At least 3 years of experience in managing international software projects for external customers
- Experience working with technical teams and the ability to understand, translate, and break down technical requirements
- Deep business understanding
- Experience working with BI systems - a plus
- Experience with formal business processes
- Experience working with enterprise clients
- Experience managing complex engagements
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Big 4 experience a plus but not required
- Ability to form a flexible approach to find the best-fit solution on a case-by-case basis
- Collaborative working style
- Passion, drive and the ability to learn quickly and independently