We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. Our innovation is designed to help business users easily and quickly get the answers they need from complex data. Sisense’s Single–Stack™ solution and subscription-based pricing make it easy to connect to data, get up and running instantly and deliver fast results. With our innovation and ease-of-use, we have gained recognition from peers and market analysts such as Gartner, G2Crowd, Dresner, and Forbes. Sisense is the only BI software provider that offers a full proof of concept (POC) on the customer’s data in just 90 minutes, making us the ideal solution for startups and global brands like GE, Wix, Nasdaq, Fujitsu, Airbus, and Philips.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for a successful Channel Sales Manager to join our awesome team. It is key for a Sales & Channels Manager in Sisense not only to have an excellent command of the product but also demonstrate a clear understanding of Sisense channel approach towards vendor/reseller relationship. The ideal candidate is trusted with developing sales activities in a variety of sales models. He/She will validate customer satisfaction as well as make sure resellers are aligned to Sisense’s sales strategy and code of conduct.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for driving new business opportunities through Resellers, OEM and Direct Sales in DACH and CEE
- Serve as liaison to channel partners with regards to any partner or sales related issues
- Develop joint business plans with partners to satisfy mutually agreed upon goals and objectives
- Maintain regular contact with partners to ensure partner and end users high level of customer satisfaction
- Establish new strategic partnerships
- Remain knowledgeable of Sisense products/services to facilitate sales efforts
- Educate and manage communication with partners to new or improved products/services in order to keep them up current with Sisense's technology and offering
- 4 + years of previous proven experience selling through Channels/Partners - A MUST
- 4+ years proven experience in Direct sales and OEM
- 8+ years of previous proven experience in Field Global Sales
- Past experience in selling SW B2B Technology based products in DACH - A MUST
- Track record of success in establishing new strategic partnerships in DACH
- Hunter and closer by heart with a proven track record of success quarter by quarter
- Experience in managing the sales process from start to finish with Senior / C-level executives
- Proven track record of success quarter by quarter
- Positive and energetic attitude with ambitious, upbeat, revenue driven, highly creative
- Self-motivation personality and genuine commitment to excellence in sales
- A business-driven mindset with strong sales abilities and can-do attitude
- The ability to explain complex technical ideas in a way that clients understand and get excited about
- Impeccable integrity and organizational standards
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Native German – an advantage
- Willingness to work Monday to Friday
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time to the region