We are Sisense.
Sisense takes a radically different approach to business analytics. We believe that insights should be easily accessible to everyone, everywhere regardless of technical ability, and back this belief with a solution that simplifies every step of the BI process for all users – from data preparation to delivery of insights. We pair innovation with an obsession for customer success, enabling thousands of customers worldwide to leverage the power of Sisense for the insights they need, at the instant they need them
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a B2B email marketing manager to take the lead with our email marketing strategies.
You will be responsible for planning, developing, implementing and maintaining the overall company's email marketing strategy. As an email marketing manager your role will be to reach prospects at various stages of their lead lifecycle journey. Your success will be measured based on defined KPI’s.
You will work closely with various departments within the company to build templates, advanced automation capabilities, measurement and serve as the email administrator.
What will you do?
- Evaluate current email marketing practices and make recommendations for improvement
- Manage and build overall email marketing strategy
- Segment audiences and build email tracks based on strategic needs and lead lifecycle journey
- Implement all email tracks within marketing automation systems such as Marketo and Outreach
- A/B test various emails/tracks, ongoing optimization
- Analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements
- Manage all email types - Nurture Tracks, Email Blasts, Triggered emails, Auto Responders, Outreach emails
- Ensure all emails adhere to GDPR and other compliance laws
- Partner closely with key stakeholders including Lead Lifecycle, Demand gen, Brand, Sales development, Go to market, Sales, etc., to strategize and execute key email campaigns
- Serve as a central point for all email reporting.
What Should You Have?
- At least 2 years proven working experience as B2B email marketing manager including back end administration and campaign development/deployment
- Strong understanding of B2B email marketing strategy & tactics
- Track record of developing data-driven multi-channel campaigns
- Understanding of GDPR and privacy laws
- Hands on experience with Marketo
- High level strategic view
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to provide actionable insights from data
- Solid understanding of the sales and lead lifecycle
- Excellent written communication and copyright skills
- Strong project management skills