Ramat Gan, Israel
We are Sisense; a radically innovative BI company focused on redefining every aspect of business analytics. We love innovation; we always seek to better our solutions and delight our customers. Turning complexity into simplicity is our goal, and we take no less than WOW. Sisense provides a single-stack BI solution, from a blazing fast analytical server that can mash up complex data sets out of various source providers, through a killer analytical product that turns data into actionable insights using proprietary technologies that leave other analytical engines in the dust.
What Are We Looking For?
Are you passionate about machine learning? We are looking for a creative and experienced senior data scientist to join our AI lab and pave the architecture of the future line of the AI solutions and leading the extensive exploratory and targeted algorithms research around strategic topics for the company.
What You’ll Do?
As a fast-growing leading BI company, with vast amounts of data we aim to constantly enhance our algorithms to discover new data driven insights to enhance and augment the way the users interact with the analytics tools. Sisense is a candy shop for data scientists and you will have plenty of opportunities to develop. Your goal will be in applying machine and deep learning techniques to implement the AI-infused capabilities integrated with our existing products, serving as an senior expert within the Data Science team at the CTO office.
● Working with Head of Data Science team to identify direction and scope of the new architecture and POCs.
● Analyzing ML algorithms and approaches to solve a given problem and identifying the best options.
● Designing, implementing,training and tuning machine learning systems.
● Working with engineering team to deploy models to production.
● Partner with external institutes and companies to integrate unique AI IP
● Drive publications for scientific community acknowledgement
● Provide subject matter expertise in supporting pre-sale activities
What Should You Have?
● Ph.D. or M.Sc in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, or other related field
● 5+ years of hands-on / industry experience developing machine learning models
● Vast hands on experience in Python, Spark and / or R
● Practical experience in applying Deep Learning and fundamental machine learning algorithms
● Excellent understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Random Forests, etc.
● Experience with at least one major deep learning framework e.g. Torch, Tensorflow, Keras, TFLearn
● Algorithm and model development experience for large-scale applications
Nice to have
● Experience with BigData technologies such as Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Presto, etc.
● Experience with running ML on cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure
● Good applied statistics skills, such as distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc.
● Experience in large-scale, data-rich environments
● Proficiency in using query languages such as SQL
● Experience integrating machine learning algorithms into applications
● Good skills with SQL