We are Sisense.
Sisense is leading innovation in the agile business analytics market. We pair our innovation with an obsession for customer success, giving customers around the world an analytics solution that makes it easy to explore data and instantly get the answers needed, regardless of technical expertise. Sisense’s complete BI software platform offers data mash-up of complex data sets, a radical analytics solution, AI, machine learning, and natural language processing creating the most innovative solutions for how people will consume data in the next five years. This makes us the ideal platform for both startups and global brands like Mazda, GE, Nisan, Nasdaq and Philips, Skullcandy, Airbus, Fujitsu, and more.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a BI Implementation Expert who has curiosity and an investigative mind-set. Someone who enjoys working with clients in all areas of Business Intelligence and Analytics.
This role provides a great opportunity to expand your career, gain lots of experience very quickly in different industries on different projects and to be able to be part of defining the direction of an exciting and cutting edge consultancy.
The ideal Enterprise BI Implementation Expert has a high level of curiosity and investigative mind-set with an attention to detail and a passion for learning new technologies.
What you will do?
Engage with our top tier and strategic customers (Enterprise) to successfully implement and on-board Sisense. You will act as a 'trusted advisor' and consult in problem-solving while looking for new solutions for Enterprise Level Customers. Your day to day may include:
- Full life-cycle BI solution implementation, including planning and design of the Sisense environment, building ETL processes and Data Visualization
- Analyze customer requirements and develop proposals of technical solutions
- Collaborating with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data management and delivery
- Execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced modeling that translates data into actionable insights
- Analyze data and synthesize raw information into insights, recommendations, dashboards, and reports
- Manage the balance between customer expectations and delivering projects to their original specification
- Training of customers and partners, and assisting in internal knowledge sharing inside SiSense
- Travel within Japan will be required
What should you have?
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field
- 5 or more years of Experience in ETL, Business Intelligence, analytics and reporting platforms including experience using ETL tools (e.g. Informatica, Datastage, Pentaho, Ab Initio, etc)
- 5 or more years of experience in a reporting and analysis role with strong quantitative and analytical skills and a proven track record of turning large amounts of multi-faceted data into meaningful information.
- Experience using relational database systems (data warehouse) and optimizing SQL queries. Teradata or SQL Server (SSIS/SSAS/SSRS) database experience is required with strong skills in writing advanced SQL functions and procedures.
- Experience with databases including SQL coding across standard commercial databases (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, MySQL etc.)
- Hands-on experience with relational databases, data modeling, and data visualization tools to deliver results
- Expert knowledge of Excel as an advanced modeling tool and PowerPoint for effective presentations.
- Awareness and desire to work with complex data analytics, data products, and Big Data technologies.
- Project experience with the proven ability to work on multiple projects concurrently leveraging excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Experience providing business-related/and or technical subject matter expertise on large, highly complex reporting projects and business analytics to support management, multifunctional departments, staff members, and peers.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to explain confidential and complex issues and make recommendations to leadership.
- Training of customers and partners. Assisting in internal knowledge sharing inside Sisense.
- Japanese as mother tongue - A MUST
- English proficiency - A MUST
- Traveling within Japan is required
Nice to have
- Knowledge of business intelligence tools is required (such as Sisense, Tableau, Cognos).
- Experience working with cross-functional teams to create specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs.