This position will be based out of our San Francisco office!
Who we are:
Here at Sisense we disrupt the Business Intelligence market. Our product allows business users to analyze BIG data with no help from the IT dept.
How? By building on a set of unique and cutting edge technologies, wrapped up in a killer product.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for an experienced Customer Success Manager to manage the post-sales relationship for assigned strategic accounts, for the purpose of building customer loyalty and satisfaction, consistent with customer retention and growth objectives. The ECSM at Sisense are viewed as trusted partners by our account base. Tenacious, focused and well-organized individuals, the ECSM will become a key member of our team in San Francisco. The core responsibilities of this role involve managing relationships with users and decision makers in the account, managing revenue and growth objectives, being accountable for customer and partner satisfaction.
The superior candidate will demonstrate core traits of ambition, resilience in the face of adversity, genuine curiosity about customer’s business needs and ability to custom tailor solutions for a variety of scenarios. Think you have what it takes?
What You’ll Do?
- Manage the post-sales relationship for strategically significant accounts. Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day to day and escalated issues and requests.
- Establish and maintain customer satisfaction across named accounts through account planning, proactive client communications, issue remediation and containment, and performance measurement.
- Ensure customer receives the upmost value from the Sisense product.
- Leverage internal subject matter experts to help customers optimize their investment, ensure program objectives are being met and measure the value of the solution to their organizations.
- Build and execute an account specific relationship framework inclusive of regularly schedule status calls, quarterly business reviews, account documentation, reference management and account planning sessions
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and growth objectives in assigned accounts.
- Actively grow existing account base to identify new value creation opportunities
What Should You Have?
- 5+ years’ experience of SaaS/Cloud account management supporting Fortune 500 companies.
- Strong technical orientation.
- Spanish speaking an advantage
- Exceptional interpersonal, listening, written and verbal communication skills are a must.
- Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships.
- Superior critical thinking, decision making and problem solving skills.
- Success oriented spirit with focus on customer delight.
- Project management experience with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to tailor message formats and contents to the audience and get heard.
- Ability to lead and motivate, develop clear and creative solutions to complex problems and manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
- Comfortable dealing with complex customer relationships, decision processes and competing agendas.
- Previous experience working successfully with quarterly targets.
- Bachelor’s degree, ability to travel 10%
Sisense is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We only care that you embody the Sisense DNA which is Teamwork, a "Can-Do" Attitude, Drive to Win, Creativity and the Fight to help our clients succeed.