Sisense Rolls Out New Wave of Security Enhancements
Achieves SOC 2 Type II Certifications Across Cloud Platform & More During Cyber Security Awareness Month
NEW YORK, NY — October 27, 2020 — Sisense, the world’s leading analytics platform for builders, today announced a series of updates to ensure the protection and integrity of its global customer data remains at the highest level of security. It has received SOC 2 Type 2 certification for its Cloud Managed Service as well as security recertification of several other compliance standards, including ISO 27001, as well as HIPAA- HITECH and SOC 2 Type 2 for its Sisense for Cloud Data Teams. These enhancements showcase Sisense’s continued investment as a cloud-native, security-led organization whose mission is to help customers infuse analytics everywhere.
Sisense works with organizations of all sizes (from non profits to large enterprises) and industries around the globe, and is committed to protect and defend its customers’ security needs whether they’re deploying Sisense as a SaaS solution, on-premises, or with a multi-cloud approach. With this unbiased, third-party validation of its security procedures, existing customers can continue to expand their deployments of Sisense while new customers can more quickly begin to deploy Sisense to infuse analytics at the right place and right time, every time.
“Today we’re proud to deliver to our Cloud Managed Service customers the confidence they need with our SOC 2 Type 2 certification while continuing to demonstrate strict adherence to the industry mandated security standards across all industries,” said Ty Sbano, Chief Security & Trust Officer at Sisense. “Looking forward, we’ll expand coverage of our Sisense review processes and evaluate the benefit of additional certifications that serve all of our data-driven customers.”
Sisense Security Certification Overview
Sisense continues to maintain and invest in various security capabilities, solutions, and features to meet the ever-changing threat landscape. The value these efforts bring to customers include:
- SOC 2 Type 2 certification for Cloud Managed Services offers a third-party technical report and assures customers that Sisense’s information security measures are in line with the unique parameters of today’s cloud requirements.
- SOC 2 and ISO compliance affirms Sisense’s commitment to provide customers with the highest level of consistency and reliability from their service provider.
- ISO 27001 compliance validates that the governance and oversight of information security management has been confirmed to keep customer information at a high level of confidentiality, integrity, and availability.
- Sisense for Cloud Data Teams re-certification of SOC 2 Type II ensures any company’s data is securely managed to protect the interests of the organization and the privacy of its clients.
- Sisense for Cloud Data Teams renewing its Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) demonstrates compliance in support of partners in the healthcare industry.
Sisense offers the only independent analytics platform for builders to simplify complex data and build and embed analytic apps that deliver insights to everyone inside and outside their organizations. Sisense lets builders collaborate on a single platform, delivered in a hybrid, cloud-native environment with the industry’s lowest cost of ownership, to create true democratization of data and analytics. More than 2,000 customers worldwide, including large enterprises, Fortune 500 companies, smaller startups, and nonprofits rely on Sisense. Industry leaders like Expedia, Tinder, UiPath, Philips, Nasdaq, and the Salvation Army utilize Sisense to turn complex data into insights with the speed, power, and flexibility needed to gain a competitive advantage. Learn more at www.sisense.com.