Mobile BI and Analytics
Take Your Data Everywhere You GoModern business is not confined to the physical boundaries of the office. The prevalence of mobile and handheld devices means you can take your work anywhere, from the local cafe to an international flight. With the sophisticated computers you already carry everywhere you go, literally any place can serve as your temporary office. And with business becoming ever more mobile and flexible, the logical next step is mobile business intelligence.
Never Lose Track of Your BusinessMobile BI lets you access your business intelligence dashboards anywhere and at any time, using any handheld device from Blackberries to iPads. Going on a long business trip? Keep a close eye on how the office is holding up by regularly checking on the status of important KPIs using your smartphone. Have some time to kill on the train? Whip out your tablet and start crunching the numbers on last week’s sales reports.
Sisense on Mobile: BI on the Fly
Sisense has two ways to get data insights on your mobile device:
1. An entirely browser-based Business Intelligence experience, with no local footprint and no installation required. All you need is an internet connection and any type of mobile device, including all types of laptops, tablets and smartphones. These dashboards are responsive to your device, and work straight from your device’s built-in web browser: no messy downloads, appstore sign-ins or installation required. Simply browse to your dashboard and jump straight into the insights.
- Full functionality – view and interact with your dashboards via touchscreen
- Native mobile and touchscreen integration – no download required
- Looks great on any device
2. A complete Sisense BI Mobile App that you can download from the Apple or Android app store. Using the mobile app, you can explore your dashboards with simple gestures optimized to let you dive deep into your data or apply filters to view the data you want. These dashboards are built with a ‘mobile first’ design providing an enhanced mobile user experience.